Lucy Monroe's 2012 Reader Fitness Challenge

I want to share this information about best selling romance author LUCY MONROE's 2012 Reader Fitness Challenge. It's a great idea and you can win prizes, too! Full details are available at her website.


The Lucy Monroe Reader Fitness Challenge
April 1 - June 23, 2012

Sign up and tell your friends!
With weekly drawings for FREE workout DVDs and books by Lucy Monroe and other authors!
 Names will be drawn from among all registered participants
in the Lucy Monroe Reader Fitness Challenge and prizes
will be shipped to the address given on the
original registration form ONLY.


Dear Readers,

2011 was my wake-up call to get healthy and I've been working hard to improve my lifestyle with better eating and exercise habits to help me become healthier, stronger and happier.  I kicked off the year by joining my local Hillsboro Fitness Challenge in January.  

Not only have I lost weight and inches, but I have lots more energy and enthusiasm than I've had in years!  Because you are all such a big part of my life, though for the most part we'll never meet, I wanted to share this experience with you all - and thus the Lucy Monroe Reader Fitness Challenge was born.

I really can't wait to share my "after" picture with all of you in June.  Know that I'll be pulling for you and working right along with you as we all do our best to get stronger and healthier in time for summer!
Hugs and blessings on all our endeavors,
Lucy




Grand Prize for Most Weight Lost*
Nook Simple Touch
First Runner Up for Most Weight Lost
Prize: The Hardback Collection by Lucy Monroe
& Barnes & Noble gift card
(Gift cards provided courtesy of Becke
Martin
Bronwen Evans & Lucy Monroe)
Second Place for Most Weight Lost
Prize: The Children of the Moon Collection
including an ARC of Dragon's Moon
as soon as they are made available by Berkley.
Third Place for Most Weight Lost
Prize: The Mercenaries Collection
NOTE: Lucy is happy to announce that duplicate prizes for First Runner Up, Second Place and Third Place will be given in each category with original weights of 250 lbs plus, 200 to 249.9 lbs & 199.9 lbs or less.


There are more prizes, too - go to Lucy's website to get all the details, and join this fabulous challenge!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When We Were Very Young

Their Names Live On In Flowers

The Superior Scribbler Award