Monday, September 07, 2009
A big thanks to Ryan, author of the cool Wordsmithonia blog, for giving me the Superior Scribbler Award! You can click the title to see Ryan's blog. Ryan is also a regular at Barnes & Noble's Mystery Book Club -- stop by there and chat with us both sometime!
Here is how the Superior Scribbler award works (and isn't that the cutest icon ever?):
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Now, I follow a LOT of blogs, so this is going to be difficult. I'm taking a deep breath and picking these five blogs to receive the award (in no particular order):
1) Keri Stevens blog, Leap!
2) Jan O'Hara's blog, Tartitude
3) Tina Wolfer's blog, Sunflower City
4) Chasing Heroes, where my friend Tonya Kappes blogs regularly:
5) Well. This is hard. I have at least five other blogs (not counting all the high-traffic blogs I follow) that deserve this honor. I hope my friends will forgive me, but I'm going to go with this one, which my husband writes. He's been on quite a journey -- pretty much his whole life -- and, knowing him, his journey isn't over yet. I know he pours his heart into this blog, so I'm giving Accepting Reality this spot. http://lifeingrace.blogspot.com
Thanks for giving me this honor, Ryan!
Posted by Becke Davis at 12:21 PM